View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Undefined reference to QEglContext 

Post Undefined reference to QEglContext
I have done a native compile of GLC_lib on ARM, beagleboard xM, Angstrom ..yes it took a while. GLC_lib built ok without errors.

When running make on Example01 I get several errors, undefined reference to QEgl...;
/usr/lib/libQTOpenGL.so: undefined reference to 'QEglContext::configAttrib(int, int*) const'

This board successfully runs the SGX and qt4 demos.
The only info that I have been able to find regarding qegl was some source code here;
http://qt.gitorious.org/+qt-kinetic-dev ... rc/gui/egl

My /usr/include/qt4/QtGui does not have a EGL folder or qegl files. I suspect I am missing a lib or include.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks Phil

Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:03 pm

Post Re: Undefined reference to QEglContext
This does not look like a GLC_lib issue as I have found that I get the same error with other examples included with qt4-everywhere-4.6.3. Perhaps has something to do with this from an old IRC post "to elaborate, sysroots/arm.../usr/lib comes before the qt4-x11-free-gles lib directory under work/ , so the qt4-x11-free versions of the Qt libraries are used, and they don't have any of the Qegl stuff, so the final link pukes on a bunch of undefined reference"
Phil

Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]